Worst is almost over ...

Monday 8 August 2011

Road Works


MMD has come out with a real good show of what they could have done in the past 20years. I mean look at it this way. Each people complained that money is being misused! And we saw no maintenance of roads, buildings or any infrastructure. In 2011, without approval of parliament, they have started road works with no idea of the source of funds! Some say banks as far as ABSA in South Africa, UBA and even Standard Charttered bank here locally. But that is not an issue, it can only be known when they lose the elections and investigations carried out after all, that is public money which all of us Zambians will pay for or have paid for. No single donor has come out. Besides all the illegality of the issue, my concern is the works that have come out! 

If they have access to such money, which they are keeping secretly, what have they been having in the last 20years!!! How many roads could have been built by now? How many hospitals? How much was spent in bribes, oversea trips, personal misuse, etc! Thats is the only issue I have with the works. I think doing a cheap job after wasting alot of money should lead to people being punished. And yes, I know some of you have benefited from all these corrupt acts. I want you found and locked up if you did anything illegal - full stop. 

No single road was maintained in 20 years, and some of you have been fooled to even vote for MMD. Be practical and at least think with your brains. There is something fishy that would lead to road construction without parliament approval. More over, they said money was given to opposition MPs of these areas like Kabwata! If a government would give money to MPs for road works, do you think they would let him be witout being locked up for theft! How do people make such silly statements and no one follows them up? How does a government operate like that? Did they send the money to his bank account? Did they give him cash? 

Then the worst thing happened! They claimed PF received $45million from some Asian country. And some people believed it! Surely how can such money come into the country? They wanted to arrest and lock up Sata for $25,000.00!! Imagine if it was $1million! Now imagine $45million! I laughed at the foolishness of people believing that! Interestings, even educated people! Which bank would have half of Zambian's budget. How much would a dollar cost? Even governement only receives such money after 6 months for its budget operations! I would actually would vote for anyone who has half the money for the whole country's budget! Ni ma half!!!! 

How many roads would they donate? Which MMD took 20years to come and cheat voters over! I would like to see how people react to this cheap political buy out. For me its done and dusted! I'm voting for the opposition! I will make that logically as I now have done and can come out and say, I wouldn't vote for MMD for obvious reasons:
  1. They have done alot of harm to the country by even proving that in one year you can do some many roads, but did not do so for the 20years they were in power. Someone took that money and spent it. I want him found and locked up. IF he died throught their planning. He must be sent a letter to the grave to present on judgement day!

  2. They have cheapen me by thinking they can steal my vote so cheaply with a thin layer of a road. I don't even have a car to drive on! I want electricity the whole day and night for me to study and bring food to my future family - they have denied me that!

  3. They have brought a culture of dishonest and stealing both at home and at work. Back in Kaunda's days, someone who steals was locked up. Nowadays they steal and buy new cars which are cleared without paying taxes through ministries!

  4. I'm ashamed to live in a country which is starving but signing that we are peaceful so just shut-up! Angola was at war, so was Mozambique! But these are now far more advanced than Zambia! We dream of going to live in these countries and not the other way!

  5. They have turned institutions into president's pocket keepers! ZNBC is a waste of my money! I actually demand that people responsible should be locked are stealing public resources through supporting MMD!

  6. I look forward to a developed society, the reasons we changed UNIP is the same things that MMD is doing and bringing! I want a change of that.

  7. MMD is violent and pretends that other people are violent! Who attacks people? Who attacks reporters? Who puts up flags on all bus stops in Lusaka and chases anyone who shows support for opposition? Is this the democracy we wanted? Is this the leadership we wanted???!!!

  8. I want a society good enough for my children! I can't live in Canada forever! Home is home, so home should be better! And it can only be without MMD!

No comments:

Post a Comment