Worst is almost over ...

Tuesday 6 September 2011

UPND in Bed with MMD?

Last night I spent half of it calling and trying to get some infor on the news that UPND is in bed with MMD! Not that I was shocked. The UPND MPs that I have met on serveral occassions seem to be more comfortable with MMD than any change. They know it is impossible for them to be totally against MMD so I was not very shocked.

It was just hurting to think there was sense in this group of people for the next election. Can anyone tell me if NAREP will be better than them in 2016? I think this bunch has nothing to offer the Zambian. Who would think they would stand condemn a party they work with?

I must admit it is a classic ploy! You think there are in opposition, yet at night, they have pillow talk with MMD! What a bunch of lies! I feel so bad. Why did Mazoka die?

No comments:

Post a Comment